Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 4 - Vanuatu



Vocabulary - Practice this week's words and definitions.

Spelling - Listen to and practice our new spelling words. Try the games, especially the sentence games.  


Grammar - Parts of Speech - First study these examples of the parts of speech, then try this quiz with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.



Then answer this question:  What is your home town?  What would I see there if I visited it?
HOW TO POST YOUR ANSWER:

  • Click on COMMENTS below.
  • Type your answer in blank box.
  • Where it says “comment as … select profile”, click on the drop down menu and choose Name/URL.
  • Type your name in the box.  Leave the URL box blank.
  • Then click on Continue. The computer will send your comment to me, and I will post it as soon as I read it.
  • If you need help, let me know and I can show you step by step!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm from Arlington, Virginia. It's a small city near Washinton, D.C. So if you go there, you can visit the White House and lots of museums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Curitiba, it's a capital of the State of Parana. It was a first Brazilian city known as an example of waste recycling and sustainability. If you come to Curitiba you should visit the parks. Are about 12 parks each with it's beauty, all are very clean, beautiful and with a wonderful view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Mexico City is a big city.so if you go there,you can visit the Catedral and lot's of interesting places.

    ReplyDelete