Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 5 Question - Economizing

The economy has not been good recently.  Many people are trying to reduce expenses and save money.  What do you do to economize?  What is your advice for people who are trying to spend less?

HOW TO POST YOUR ANSWER:
Click on COMMENTS below.
Write your answer in the blank box.
Type your NAME after your comment (please, so I know who it’s from!)
Where it says “comment as … select profile”, click on the drop down menu and choose Anonymous.
Then click on Post Comment. The computer will send your comment to me, and I will post it as soon as I read it.
If you need help, let me know and I can show you step by step!

1 comment:

  1. First of all I'm going out with a little money and without my credit card.
    Second I'm cooking my food everyday.
    How I'm living in Brazil now and here it is spring time I'm not thinking to buy new clothes for summer time. I looked to my closed and I dicided to wear the same clothes for one more year.
    My advice for people who are trying to spend less is don't go to stores and look carefully what you have at home.

    ReplyDelete