Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 1 Questions

How was your summer?  What did you do during the summer?  Did you attend classes?  Did you travel during the break?  Did you enjoy some interesting activities?  Did you use English often?

 
***Grammar Tip:  Remember to use PAST tense forms when you talk about your summer activities.***

HOW TO POST YOUR ANSWER:
Click on COMMENTS below.
Write your answer in blank box.
Type your NAME after your comment (please, so I know who it’s from!)
Where it says “comment as … select profile”, click on the drop down menu and choose Anonymous.
Then click on Post Comment. The computer will send your comment to me, and I will post it as soon as I read it.

If you need help, let me know and I can show you step by step!

 

2 comments:

  1. How was your summer?
    My summer was not interesting.

    What did you do during the summer?
    I am studying to drive car .I haven't got driving licence yet. I prepared a lot of papers for Registered Nurse Licence . That's a hard work for me . Especially is the translation.But I got my Green Card . It was a good event for me during the summer.
    Did you attend classes?
    Yes, I did . I attend the summer English class . My teacher's name is Ann . She is a nice teacher too .
    Did you travel during the break?
    No,I didn't.I (refixed )re-repaired my teeth and visited my eye's docotor.
    Did you enjoy some interesting activities?
    Yes,I did. I went to many concert with my husband.
    Did you use English often?
    No,I didn't.
    My name is Min Greenwell. (Summer)I like to come back our school .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your summer?

    I had a great summer with my husband.

    What did you do during summer?

    We spent our time at the beach during weekend, we went fishing in tidelands, Carlsbad, Encinitas, La Jolla shore and Mission Bay.

    Did you attend classes?

    Yes, I was attending advanced class with Tony. I've learned a lot especially with the harder words that I don't even know before and I've learned some Idiom words too.:)(: It's a great experienced for me for attending her class.

    Did you travel during the break?

    My husband and I would love to go to Vegas, but we can't because my husband was busy with his work and he has a lot of things to do.:( maybe next year is possible.

    Did you use English often?

    No, we speak tagalog at home.

    My name is Luchie Griffin and I love to stay in intermediate class because it's fun and teacher Lizz is very kind to us.:)(:

    ReplyDelete